A perfect smile is within reach with a range of innovative cosmetic dentistry techniques performed right here at MGA Dental.
We offer a range of cosmetic dentistry treatments which can help to correct previous damage to your teeth and gums, as well as enhance your smile and your confidence. Our high-quality care and personalised treatment plans will ensure you get the brilliant results you’re looking for, every time. And if you’re not sure which treatment is right for you, talk to us for expert advice on our range of treatment options.
Our full range of cosmetic dentistry treatments and services mean you can easily get that bright, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. We tailor each treatment specifically around your goals, budget and personal circumstances, to guarantee your complete satisfaction and an end result that you’ll be proud to show off.
Enhance your smile and increase your confidence with our variety of different cosmetic treatments.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments:
Some Important Things to Remember
It’s crucial that you always consult with one of our dentists before making any cosmetic decision – we will explain all your options, make sure you fully understand them and what’s involved, and help you decide what the right treatment is for you.
It’s also important to keep a few other points in mind before you commit to any cosmetic dental procedure:
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks with it. Make sure you discuss any concerns with your dentist and are fully aware of what is involved with the treatment, as well as any maintenance that may be required afterwards.
- Look at before and after photos of other patients who have received the same treatment – this will give you a good indication of what you can expect at the end of it.
- Any procedures that are purely for cosmetic reasons need to be carefully weighed against any possible effects to the structure and health of your teeth, gums and nerves. Your MGA dentist will make sure you are fully informed of all the aspects of your cosmetic treatment before you proceed.
- Discoloured, chipped or missing teeth are not just a cosmetic issue – they can also sometimes affect your oral health. Get your teeth checked regularly so that your dentist can spot any potential problems before they become serious, and advise you about the best ways to fix them.
- In most cases, private health insurance providers will not cover cosmetic dental procedures. Check with your provider to find out what they do and don’t cover as part of your specific plan.
- While the materials and processes we use for all our treatments are of the highest quality, durability and strength, it’s important to keep in mind that nothing is completely indestructible. Some treatments may need to be redone within 10 or 15 years.
It’s vital that you be realistic. Cosmetic dentistry can greatly enhance, shape, polish and improve the appearance of your teeth and smile. But it can’t completely change the shape of your mouth or your overall appearance, so make sure the treatment will work for you and that you know exactly what you will get out of it.