MGA Dental is proudly a family run and owned dental clinic, offering an extensive range of dental services.
As a family owned and run clinic, we know the importance of affordability, convenience, ease and most importantly quality of care. it is these same principals that guide not only how we run our clinic but our approach to treatment and family care. We pride ourselves on high quality dental care at affordable prices and our commitment to be the best dentist for your family.
At MGA Dental, our goal is to help you and your family to achieve a bright, happy and healthy smile!
Dr Michael Prokic
- Dr Michael Prokic has been practicing dentistry for over 35 years
- He completed his degree in both Dentistry and Medicine at the University of Belgrade, and further completed his speciality in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr Prokic was accredited his Diploma in Dentistry at Otago University in 1998
- Dr Prokic enjoys practising all aspects of general dentistry with a special focus on wisdom teeth extraction
Dr Goran Prokic
- Dr Goran Prokic has been a part of the MGA Dental team since its establishment in 2003. As Michaels son, and student of dental studies, it’s safe to say Goran is embedded in the industry
- Before becoming a dentist, Dr Goran Prokic was working as an Oral Health Therapist for a number of years. He has vast experience with children.
- He went on to completed his Graduate Diploma in Dentistry from Griffith University
- Dr Goran Prokic enjoys all aspects of dentistry
- He continues to develop his knowledge by completing extensive training course’s in orthodontics through Progressive Orhodontic Seminars.
- In his spare time Dr Goran enjoys kayaking, playing soccer and reading books.
Dr Daniela Prokic
- Dr Daniela completed her dental degree at Griffith University on the Gold Coast.
- She relishes all aspects of dentistry and strives to always improve and advance her knowledge in the field.
- Dr Daniela particularly enjoys cosmetic dentistry and her attention to detail is immaculate.
- Dr Daniela advances her knowledge by attending ongoing courses and seminars through Progressive Orthodontic Seminars.
- In her spare time Daniela loves to spend time with her dogs
Dr Shenley Chan
- Dr Shenley is the newest addition to our team in the Sunnybank Hills clinic.
- She graduated as a Dentist from the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom and has practiced in the UK, Australia and Singapore over the past 10 years.
- She finds joy in practicing different aspects of Dentistry ranging from crown and bridge work, root canal treatment, treating children etc.
- She is also an Invisalign (orthodontic treatment) accredited provider.
- She enjoys attending Dental courses to keep up to date with the latest knowledge and advancement in Dentistry.
- Dr Shenley is able to converse in Mandarin, Cantonese and Malay.
- Outside of Dentistry, Dr Shenley loves to travel to new countries and understand the local culture. She also likes rock climbing, swimming and taking a stroll around the Farmer’s Markets.
Dr Michael Prokic is the owner, founder and head dentist at MGA Dental. Dr Prokic established and opened the clinic in 2002 with the view of making MGA Dental one of most respected family clinics in Brisbane.
Having a clear understanding of sheer urgency associated with tooth pains and aches and the need to resolve oral health issues in a timely and efficient manner, Dr Prokic ensured that his patients can obtain quality services with ease. As a result, MGA Dental was one of the first clinics in Brisbane to open their doors to patients 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
This approach to patient care has seen our doors open for and on all public holidays for the past 13 years. At MGA your needs are paramount!
The practice was established around family orientated values and priorities that have continued throughout the years. This approach has helped the practice and its doctors establish an excellent reputation in the community.
Dr Goran Prokic and Dr Daniela Prokic aim to continue and expand on the great foundations that have been put in place.
State-of-the-art technology, regular training courses and staying abreast with the best dental research developments: we do everything we can to ensure professional care for your teeth. It goes without saying that friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere are a customary part of your visit.
AT MGA Dental we believe in a gentle and compassionate approach, providing care with empathy and understanding. It is our philosophy that we are partners in our patients’ health and well being, and therefore take a holistic approach to treat the person and not just the mouth.
We use the latest technology and modern techniques that you would expect at a cutting edge dental practice. This includes digital x-rays, intraoral cameras that allow you to see what the dentist can see, modern white cosmetic fillings and an integrated digital system.
The MGA Dental staff prides themselves on being caring, dedicated and committed to making your dental consultation and treatment a satisfying experience. Patients are treated with respect and are given the proper attention from each of our motivated team members.