MGA Dental is proudly a family run and owned dental clinic, offering an extensive range of dental services.
As a family owned and run clinic, we know the importance of affordability, convenience, ease and most importantly quality of care. it is these same principals that guide not only how we run our clinic but our approach to treatment and family care. We pride ourselves on high quality dental care at affordable prices and our commitment to be the best dentist for your family.
At MGA Dental, our goal is to help you and your family to achieve a bright, happy and healthy smile!
Dr Michael Prokic
- Dr Michael Prokic has been practicing dentistry for over 35 years
- He completed his degree in Dentistry at the University of Belgrade, and further completed his speciality in Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr Prokic was accredited his Diploma in Dentistry at Otago University in 1998
- Dr Prokic enjoys practising all aspects of general dentistry with a special focus on wisdom teeth extraction
Dr Goran Prokic
- Dr Goran Prokic has been a part of the MGA Dental team since its establishment in 2003. As Michaels son, and student of dental studies, it’s safe to say Goran is embedded in the industry
- Before becoming a dentist, Dr Goran Prokic was working as an Oral Health Therapist for a number of years. He has vast experience with children.
- He went on to completed his Graduate Diploma in Dentistry from Griffith University
- Dr Goran Prokic enjoys all aspects of dentistry
- He continues to develop his knowledge by completing extensive training course’s in orthodontics through Progressive Orhodontic Seminars.
- In his spare time Dr Goran enjoys kayaking, playing soccer and reading books.
Dr Daniela Prokic
- Dr Daniela completed her dental degree at Griffith University on the Gold Coast.
- She relishes all aspects of dentistry and strives to always improve and advance her knowledge in the field.
- Dr Daniela particularly enjoys cosmetic dentistry and her attention to detail is immaculate.
- Dr Daniela advances her knowledge by attending ongoing courses and seminars through Progressive Orthodontic Seminars.
- In her spare time Daniela loves to spend time with her dogs
Dr Savi Sharma
- Dr Savi completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery in 2007. After working in India for a few years she moved to Australia and completed her Australian Dental Council Certificate in 2011.
- She has worked in Toowoomba, Margate and Browns Plains in addition to being an active part of Mobile Dentistry until lately.
- Dr Savi enjoys all aspects of general dentistry. She actively attends many educational courses to enhance her knowledge in various aspects of dentistry and Infection control.
- Dr Savi is an accredited Invisalign provider. She has special interest in cosmetic dentistry and loves treating kids.
- She is an avid reader, loves to dance and enjoys spending her free time running and playing with her son. She actively supports Cancer Council and is very passionate about raising much needed funding for cancer research.
Dr Howie Chee
- Dr Howie has been practising as a dentist since 2007. He strives to provide a high standard of dental care to the community in both public and private sectors.
- Dr Howie has completed his Graduate Diploma in conscious sedation and pain control from the University of Sydney which allows him to provide sedation services on premise.
- Dr Howie has a gentle and caring chair-side manner. He is a skilled clinician and has an interest in a broad range of dental procedures.
- Outside of work Dr Howie enjoys spending time with his family, jogging and playing music instruments.
- Besides English, Dr Howie also speaks fluent Mandarin and Cantonese.
Dr Mina Khela
- Dr Mina is a zealous and caring dentist, who you and your family can trust to always have your best interests at heart. Dr Mina comes from a family of dentists and has had a lifelong passion for dentistry. His goal is to have his patients leave with their best smile and to know that they are now confident is sharing a smile amongst their friends and loved ones.
- Dr Mina has extensive training in many aspects of dentistry, including oral surgery, orthodontics, implantology, oral health and prosthodontics. His constant drive to further his education and skills brings peace of mind when knowing he will always use the most UpToDate and advance studies and technology available.
- On a personal level, Dr Mina is a bit of a foodie and loves to hunt down a juicy burger. He enjoys going to the gym and playing table tennis, sourcing out a good series to watch on Netflix and keeping active outdoors with friends.
- Dr Mina is truly passionate about dentistry and his patients and will always put his utmost dedication and personal care into each and every one.
- Implant dentistry: university of Hong Kong
- California Implant Institute (as part of the Masters in Oral implantology)
- International Academy of Advanced Dentistry (IAAD): Comprehensive Implantology
- Mentorship and training for the school of Dentistry and Oral health
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea and Sleep Medicine. Australian Dental Association
- Dental Sleep institute training
- International Association for Orthodontics: interest in General Orthodontics
- Derek Mahoney’s EODO Orthodontic 3 year Mini-residency
- Extended Fixed Prosthodontics, Sydney University
Dr Michael Prokic is the owner, founder and head dentist at MGA Dental. Dr Prokic established and opened the clinic in 2002 with the view of making MGA Dental one of most respected family clinics in Brisbane.
Having a clear understanding of sheer urgency associated with tooth pains and aches and the need to resolve oral health issues in a timely and efficient manner, Dr Prokic ensured that his patients can obtain quality services with ease. As a result, MGA Dental was one of the first dental clinics in Brisbane to open their doors to patients 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
This approach to patient care has seen our doors open for and on all public holidays for the past 13 years. At MGA your needs are paramount!
The practice was established around family orientated values and priorities that have continued throughout the years. This approach has helped the practice and its doctors establish an excellent reputation in the community.
Dr Goran Prokic and Dr Daniela Prokic aim to continue and expand on the great foundations that have been put in place.
State-of-the-art technology, regular training courses and staying abreast with the best dental research developments: we do everything we can to ensure professional care for your teeth. It goes without saying that friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere are a customary part of your visit.
At MGA Dental clinic we believe in a gentle and compassionate approach, providing care with empathy and understanding. It is our philosophy that we are partners in our patients’ health and well being, and therefore take a holistic approach to treat the person and not just the mouth.
We use the latest technology and modern techniques that you would expect at a cutting-edge dental practice. This includes digital x-rays, intraoral cameras that allow you to see what the dentist can see, modern white cosmetic fillings and an integrated digital system.
The MGA Dental staff prides themselves on being caring, dedicated and committed to making your dental consultation and treatment a satisfying experience. Patients are treated with respect and are given the proper attention from each of our motivated team members.